IGNORED

Christmas is better with little ones around

Doug_Baliko

I love my family. My wife, daughter who is now 21, and my son who is now 25. But Christmas was a whole lot more fun when the kids were sneaking downstairs at 5AM to see if Santa came. The looks in their faces when they saw the tree with the presents all around. Excitement was is the air. It was nice.

Don't get me wrong, Christmas is still a joyous time. Seeing friends and family members and having the kids back in the house. The hustle and bustle of the holidays. But it's almost 9AM and I'm the only one awake. I guess that Christmas morning feeling will return when there are grand kids around. Something to look forward to I guess.

Merry Christmas everyone!

Doug

I guess that Christmas morning feeling will return when there are grand kids around. Something to look forward to I guess.

Merry Christmas everyone!

Doug

Doug, you bet your sweet bippy it will. It'll return without skipping a beat. A lot of stuff has batteries included now too. :dopeslap:

Merry Christmas! :wave:

Doug, you bet your sweet bippy it will. It'll return without skipping a beat. A lot of stuff has batteries included now too.

Merry Christmas!

I'll second what Albert said! :thumbsup:

I too was the only one up and moving until about ten AM today. You know, I don't mind this phase, getting a little more sleep, and yet having a very enjoyable time opening presents with my wife and two sons, 23 and 18. Oh, and the dogs too. :rofl:

Archived