IGNORED

Thought you might enjoy my year end video wrap!

demenshea

tribute.jpg

A ponderous year, 2013, full of poignant moments, sadness and bliss. I lost some wonderful friends this past year as well as my father, all of which broke my heart bit by bit. Thank the stars for the gift of travel and the renewal I receive from the journey.

Gladly, I move into the new year , seeking fresh experience, visiting old friends and making new ones. My passion for motorcycle travel has given me more than I can ever repay, in friendship and awakenings. Not a day goes by that I don't give thanks for a healthy body, and a desire to be more than just an observer of life.

I am often asked, "how long do you intend to ride motorbikes?". To that I say, "as long as I am able". Here's to the end of 2013 and the start of 2014!!

RIP my lost family and friends. You will always be fondly remembered and your tales will continue!

JB Williams, my father

William "Bill" Robinson, Best riding mate, ever

Syd "FishWitch" Sheppard, Long time friend and fellow girly rider

Casey Mulgrew, High school and life long pal

Linda Richardson, Studio partner and long time friend

Kick back and enjoy the views...

And you thought right! ;) Think I said this before, your pictures are awesome! :thumbsup: Sorry about the tough year.

Pat

Thanks Pat...this was an strange year with some amazing riding yet some horrific losses, but then you have to consider it's all about life. We just need to live to our fullest and that's what I intend to do in 2014!!

A beautiful tribute to your dad and friends! I am sure they are smiling down upon you as they watch "their" video.

Thanks Steve...I'm sure you are right. My dad loved telling his cohorts that, "my daughter rode this damned motorcycle all the way from______." You fill it in as it didn't matter if it was a 2 hour ride or across the street. He was very proud of my escapades.

Thanks Eileen! I hope it's a less sad year, that's for sure. I'm ready to find some warmer roads to explore and thinking around Tucson could be a good spot to follow some hot springs!

I hope everyone has an awesome 2014!!

Lone_RT_rider
Thanks Eileen! I hope it's a less sad year, that's for sure. I'm ready to find some warmer roads to explore and thinking around Tucson could be a good spot to follow some hot springs!

I hope everyone has an awesome 2014!!

Awesome video. I think I am headed for a similar year unfortunately. Both my parents are sick (long story). I hope my outlook on life is half as good as yours is at the end of it all. Ride on dear...

Shawn

It's all just a journey.MB>

Yep, that's the truth! I'm getting ready for the next year of journeys!

think I am headed for a similar year unfortunately. Both my parents are sick (long story)

I wish you the absolute best, Shawn. It's tough no matter what but when it's your parents or kids it's even tougher. I realize it's all circuitous, but it's still painful.

I hope everyone of you has an AWE-INSPIRED 2014 of some unprecedented routes and rides.

Kick back and enjoy the views...

I know I have already commented, but that's life. :)

I think you did an outstanding job of using the pictures and music to distill your year down to it's essentials. I have absolutely no talent in these areas, and I just want to thank you for sharing that with us. It's almost a mini "Why We Ride", from your view.

I sincerely hope you find new roads to ride and new friends to share them with! :thumbsup:

Glenn

Brought tears to my eyes.

The pain of loss diminishes over time, but the yearning to be with loved ones again never leaves.

Our larger motorcycle community has experienced some significant losses this year and yet, I continue to smile when those pictures of infants/small children, with great big smiles in their eyes, are posted and remind us that the circle of life continues.

In the end, love is all there is and, because there is no limit on love, it is enough.

Thanks for sharing your year with us. :wave:

Donna, that was NICE! What was the song and artist?

Thanks Bruce...maybe we'll finally connect this year when I'm in PDX seeing my mom or grandboys.

The song is by Peter Bradley Adams, entitled "I can not settle down".

cheers!!

I know I have already commented, but that's life. :)

Glenn

What an awesome compliment, Glenn. I'm totally flattered. Please, just keep um coming again and again... ;):clap::thumbsup:

Brought tears to my eyes.

The pain of loss diminishes over time, but the yearning to be with loved ones again never leaves.

Our larger motorcycle community has experienced some significant losses this year and yet, I continue to smile when those pictures of infants/small children, with great big smiles in their eyes, are posted and remind us that the circle of life continues.

In the end, love is all there is and, because there is no limit on love, it is enough.

Thanks for sharing your year with us. :wave:

Thanks Bud, truer words have never been spoken. You are very insightful and I can't agree more. I love seeing and spending time with my grandsons and It brings to the forefront the circle continues.

Anyway, beautifully said.

Thanks EVERYONE!!!

Archived