IGNORED

Top 40 Pop Songs

TEWKS

Admittedly i'm a caveman when it comes to new music but, i've been introduced to some of it by way of hockey commuting with my 14 Y/O son. Five of today's top 40 here, Good suff! :thumbsup:

happy-caveman-20143649.jpg

Funny, this song has been out since 2011 and its finally making it to the top spots????

99% of the music I listen to will likely never make it to any radio airplay, but sometimes, just sometimes, one will filter through,.....like "Sail".

Listened to all of those, one thing to say

Thank God my son like Country!!

Chris

Country stopped being country when Alabama starting crossing over to pop top 40. Now it's simply rock with a country name.....nothing more.

I'm more of an oldies kinda guy myself. My favorite video is here:

If you can, play it on a big screen, loudly. Directed by M Scorsese, cinematography by Laszlo Kovacs.

I get chills every time I see Mavis at the 1:00 mark. If you listen closely at the very end, she whispers "Beautiful", and it is!!

Another that I return to frequently in here:

Just your typical teenager plugging away on his electric guitar. Haha, NOT!

It's original iteration had 10s of millions of hits.

99% of the music I listen to will likely never make it to any radio airplay, but sometimes, just sometimes, one will filter through,.....like "Sail".

Some of my younger co-workers over here like to trip out the old man from the states with stuff like this...

Listened to all of those, one thing to say

Thank God my son like Country!!

Chris

The Beef Seeds are an up & coming Bluegrass band from Wales that are doing covers of Pop songs that might be more appealing to your ears...

Joe Frickin' Friday

Funny, this song has been out since 2011 and its finally making it to the top spots????

FWIW, that wasn't the official music video for Sail;

I first heard the song when I watched

(and then
:grin:) make his crazy wingsuit jump; he posted his video about eight months after the song was released. I liked the song, so ended up buying the album just to see what else was there; I kinda like
:Cool:
(and then
:grin:) make his crazy wingsuit jump;

Fortunately Kitty has eight more, :grin: Jeb on the other hand may not make it out alive. :/ I do admire what he does though, big time! :thumbsup:

Pat

I noticed that but also the view count between the two.

About 4.5 to 1 in favor of the non original.

(and then
:grin:) make his crazy wingsuit jump; he posted his video about eight months after the song was released. I liked the song, so ended up buying the album just to see what else was there; I kinda like
:Cool:

I didn't follow the links, just read the titles. I downloaded it when the CD hit the market,....was a fan of UTIOG.

You want to listen to something wickedly cool, listen to

, melodic death metal, yes there is such a thing ;) ,....like I said, most of the stuff I listen to will not make the airwaves.
Joe Frickin' Friday
I noticed that but also the view count between the two.

About 4.5 to 1 in favor of the non original.

After finally watching more than the first 30 seconds, I now understand why. :grin:

• 1 month later...

I'm a classic rock kind of guy. I'm embarrassed to admit that I also like a lot of bubblegum pop, among other things...

I also enjoy the occasional head banging metal. But it's gotta be good! My latest favorite:

I just can't help giggling through it. I don't know why. Perhaps it's because they seem to take themselves so seriously. :-)

• 2 weeks later...

Buck Owens is the man I threaten my wife with as in: "When you die I am going to put an automated Buck Owens song (motion activated) on your grave". I like country too.

Archived