IGNORED

So.Cal. Coffee Klatcher

sebjones906

It's time again. Dec. 10th. Wear your warm socks and bring a good story. Remember the sissies that stay home are the ones we tell jokes about. :/

Tell a good one about me. We're having Christmas dinner with my brother-in-law down in Costa Mesa since he will be out of town for the actual holidays.

Hmmmm....the temperature at 9 pm in San Dimas is anticipated to be 46F. Riding home at 70 MPH, the wind chill factor will make it feel like 33F. When I arrive home, I will have to ice my shoulder (torn labrum), take two Advil and check my stool for blood (because I'm not supposed to take ibuprofen on top of my blood thinner meds). Is it worth it, just to share my embarrassing EffBee story? Perhaps.

AdventurePoser
Hmmmm....the temperature at 9 pm in San Dimas is anticipated to be 46F. Riding home at 70 MPH, the wind chill factor will make it feel like 33F. When I arrive home, I will have to ice my shoulder (torn labrum), take two Advil and check my stool for blood (because I'm not supposed to take ibuprofen on top of my blood thinner meds). Is it worth it, just to share my embarrassing EffBee story? Perhaps.

That's quite a checklist you've got there, Bill….. :)

Archived