IGNORED

Where to get a new TomTom Rider

Hansi

This is one of thous days, nothing get right.My TomTom Rider quit (dont open the map), and finding the right road without is difficult in this large country.To find a shop in San Bernardino area, who sell TomTom, is like the needle in the haystack. So internett must be the solution, ore? Having a home/billing adress in Norway, and delivery adress in USA is of some reason not acceptable here. That`s why I used Paypal a week ago, but that too failed. So, tomorrow I try to find the " needle ".( now staying in Hemet) A big disappointment, the GPS just lasted for two months. At home I have had a similar, for five years!

Chaparral Motorsports is located in San Bernardino. Not sure of the address, but easy to look up. They are a big motorcycle shop and a big web site. Not sure how good the prices are though.

Mark

louisvillebob

Hansi:

I have a first generation TomTomRider with a bad charging cradle. Am looking for one. A recent Rider fits different charger cradle. If u want to sell ur old charging cradle, can email me at mart1948@att.net

Bob

Archived