IGNORED

First Ride in the Rain

Exploreinman

My first ride in the rain on the RT proved the weather protection provided by the RT to be excellent. I headed up to Blue Moon BMW in Atlanta last Saturday for my 600 mile service, and those of you in the South know the soaker we got that morning. The fairing did a great job of keeping me dry along with my Aerostitch riding suit. One of the reasons I moved from the FJR to the RT was for better wind/weather protection and the RT did a great job.

Good Riding!

My first ride in the rain on the RT proved the weather protection provided by the RT to be excellent. I headed up to Blue Moon BMW in Atlanta last Saturday for my 600 mile service, and those of you in the South know the soaker we got that morning. The fairing did a great job of keeping me dry along with my Aerostitch riding suit. One of the reasons I moved from the FJR to the RT was for better wind/weather protection and the RT did a great job.

Good Riding!

You'll find that these twins handle better than most IL4s as well. I rode my GS 15,000 miles last year. At least 1,000 of that was in the rain.

Good Riding!

You'll find that these twins handle better than most IL4s as well. I rode my GS 15,000 miles last year. At least 1,000 of that was in the rain.

Living here in the ... well wet and wonderful Pacific NorthWest, I have come to enjoy the rain protection that I am getting on the 1200 RT... I now have 9500 miles and about 200 of that is in the dry grin.gifgrin.gifgrin.gif

There was this weird burning object in the sky today... I hid inside and worked on the bike.... dopeslap.gif

Archived