IGNORED

Long Beach M/C Show

Der Kaiser

L.B. Show dates Dec 6-8, anybody want to do a semi organized meet and group ride there ?? Saturday the 7th seems to be the best date, only draw back being that day will probably be the most crowded, any thoughts, suggestions ???

L.B. Show dates Dec 6-8, anybody want to do a semi organized meet and group ride there ?? Saturday the 7th seems to be the best date, only draw back being that day will probably be the most crowded, any thoughts, suggestions ???

Der Kaiser - The SouthCoasters are meeting for breakfast at Schooner or Later in Long Beach at 9 am on Saturday. After breakfast, we will go to the show. You can be my special guest. To let you know how special you are, my invitation is to anyone else on this board who plans to attend the show on Saturday. If you are worried about a crowd, you can hold my hand.

:grin:

I was at the one in San Mateo, skimpy dealer and vendor turnout compared to years past.

I made the mistake of going on Friday, bummer, no demo rides.

Bad economy/safety/culture/stereotypes/demographics/millennial generation is having an effect on the motorcycle industry.

I have a reservation for 15 at Mimi's in Long Beach:

6670 E Pacific Coast Hwy

Long Beach CA 90803

Tel: +1 (562) 596-0831

There is room for 4 if you want to have breakfast with some friendly ROMEO's.

We will be there, rain or shine.

(Real Old Men Eating Out)

Archived