IGNORED

Streets & Trips anyone??

dshogman

Just started using S&T after years with Rand McNally versions. So, I've planned a long trip for next summer. And now I would like to break it up into smaller segments.

For all you experts, is there a way of copying individually or en masse a group of stops and pasting them into a blank route planner?? I can't find anything in the Help section on this particular point and the individual stops can't be highlighted in the route planner for copying.

Thanks in advance.

Joe Frickin' Friday
Just started using S&T after years with Rand McNally versions. So, I've planned a long trip for next summer. And now I would like to break it up into smaller segments.

For all you experts, is there a way of copying individually or en masse a group of stops and pasting them into a blank route planner?? I can't find anything in the Help section on this particular point and the individual stops can't be highlighted in the route planner for copying.

Thanks in advance.

Don't recall such a feature. What I've done in the past is save several copies of the Big Trip file. Then open each individual file and delete all the waypoints except for what belongs in the particular segment that's going to get saved in that file.

Jerry Johnston

I'm not sure of what you're asking but you can use a screen capture to capture a portion of the map into a jpg file, but then you can print out any portion of the map and highlight it with a hilighter. Are you trying to map paper maps of your trip for each day?

Duhhh, thanks Mitch. Just the clue I was looking for. Should have been a no-brainer but my brain was not in gear earlier this morning.

Archived