IGNORED

Early Christmas

60av8tor

Very nice. I got mine about a month ago and have almost 2000 miles on it already and LOVE it!!! Rode for nearly 4 hours non-stop on the parkway last weekend with NO ISSUES!! WOOHOO!!

The whole thing is leather. You can choose leather or vinyl. I read about some headaches with the leather, and I do commute every day, so we'll see how it holds up. I bought the cover for it and I do have a half cover that I use whenever parked at work with rain in the forecast.

yes, truly the best you can buy. mine is heated as well which has found some use. did use a corbin to run with while i waited on the russell to get finished.

Very nice. Are they heated as well? What was the total price if you don't mind.

Yes, they retain the stock heat. However, the heat of both my grips and seat of my '12 is way less than my '08. My '08 grips were quickly unbearable on high. My '12 needs to be on high to feel anything - the seat is even worse. Never really use the seat heat, but miss the hot grips of my previous 08. Been threatening to get heated gloves for years; guess I'll now have a reason this winter.

I don't have the invoice in front of me, but it was right around...wait for it...$800...

The wife and I are planning to get the Russell seats for Christmas for one another this year -- thanks for the added encouragement, as yours look really great.

Archived