IGNORED

Best Radio

Urban Surfer

Who makes a good portable radio for my RT? I'm not sure if I want a sat radio. I don't like the idea of paying every month, when most of the time I won't be using it. So what's the next best thing?

MP3. thumbsup.gif All the music you now own and any you can down load or get you hands on. grin.gif The players are small. A good one will be about 200.00. You can keep it in your pocket. clap.gif

I bought the garmin 2730 and got an XM radio subscription. $9.99 a month if you buy the three year subscription. There are tons of channels to listen to. I work full time and attend graduate school so I really dont have time to load mp3's. $9.99 is two cups of coffee at starbucks. There is also a portable XM radio that you can move around from car to car or just put it in your pocket. I really enjoy my XM radio. To me it's like an endless mp3 player that you never have to mess with. No commercials and uncensored music. Just my opinion. Scott

Sat radios can be put in your car... dont need to leave it on your bike... YOu can have a set up on the bike and a setup in the car and just switch the unit....

the garmin units allow you to kill 2 birds....

I have 1 xm radio with a car kit in my truck, a kit in my trailer and a kit for my bike. I just move the receiver to the vehicle I am using.

Archived