IGNORED

Pics of my new RT

pbbeck

Nice site. Nice photos. 2 questions. 1, the bike almost looks black, but is the color graphite? 2, what software did you use on your mac to do the pictures and slide show? Is that something from .Mac?

-Eric

Nice bike Paul! Congrats. I've got the same color scheme including seat. Nice job on the web pages. It's been snowy and icy up here since I brought mine home a month ago so consequently, my web pages only have indoor pics. Haven't had a chance to get it out on a good ride and photo from a scenic spot! We've got a few good rides planned this year, including a ride up to Cape Breton to watch the first ever TT race in North America this September!

Enjoy!

Here are some pics of my new RT

My Web Page

Great bike. I was just going to ask the same question about the software used to make the website. Waayyy cool. Did you spring for the new iLife with iWeb? It doesn't look like Homepage stuff.

Congrats on your new acquisition. Now.. find a way to get out and ride 'er!

Nice site. Nice photos. 2 questions. 1, the bike almost looks black, but is the color graphite? 2, what software did you use on your mac to do the pictures and slide show? Is that something from .Mac?

-Eric

Thanks for your kind comments. To make the site, I used iWeb in conjunction with iPhoto 6. They are part of the iLife '06 suite which Apple released about 10 day ago. And yes, I'm using a .Mac account.

Not bad for about 20 minutes work!

My 12RT is graphite metallic. I guess that California sun plays tricks on the eye!

Sweet bike, my color too. I think Iam going to splurge and replace my lenses for the clear, I like the cleaner look. Your web page is great...Apple is doing some cool userfriendly stuff lately.

Archived