IGNORED

Anyone going to the RA Rally at the Builtmore?

Bud

Wow, not one reply to this.

In 2007 they had a great turnout with a few problems for those camping, but otherwise a great event. I went for the day.

This year, I went to the website and only saw prices for camping and no price for a day pass. I emailed them and they replied that they were not doing day passes this year, so I will not be going.

Is it something I said???

I had plans on going to the UN, then I sold my bike and didn't plan on getting another one right away. But MBS (missing bike syndrome) kicked in, an RT showed up that was just what I wanted and I bought it. :thumbsup:

So I'm going to the RA rally and then a couple of days later the UN.

Double header. :clap:

The current president of the RA is a long term member of our local club, the Greater Cincinnati BMW Club. So, the president recruited me and two of my member friends to volunteer at the RA. We will be working at the registration booth on Thursday & Friday mornings, and then enjoying the rally and surrounding roads.

Matts_12GS

I had plans on going to the UN, then I sold my bike and didn't plan on getting another one right away. But MBS (missing bike syndrome) kicked in, an RT showed up that was just what I wanted and I bought it. :thumbsup:

Looking forward to seeing you Bud!

There are a few of us doing the easy ride from Wilmington NC.

I'm staying at the Biltmore itself, a gift to the SO.

RA needs all $ it can make so the lack of a day pass seems odd, especially if it lower attendance. Wonder if it has something to do with their contract with the Biltmore as attendance includes Biltmore tours etc?

Looking forward to seeing you Bud!

:wave:

:thumbsup:

Archived