IGNORED

The UnRally Agenda (plus a little announcement for you 'Renchin Types)

Jake

Did you think we forgot about you? Not a chance. As the winter thaws and the ride-planning starts, I thought I'd send out a little update to give y'all something to look forward to come UnRally time.

First, the really cool news:

The UnRally Part Deux will include a Mega Tech Daze! Even more rare than Kryptonite and Superman in the same room, we will reunite one Mr. T.M. Roe and a trusty RT for your learning pleasure. You think your humble Planning Committee is satisfied with that? Nooosirreeebobtailcat. That's why joining Tom will be Mr. Streaming Data Sean Daly, as well as a wrenchin' ridin' thinktank, Pilgrim.

That's Spreadin' the Love. That's the Titans of Tech Daze! As Russell sez, this is gonna be gooder than grits.

Here's the Agenda.

MONDAY (Oct 6th)

3-6 PM Early Registration Only

Iron Horse Main Office

TUESDAY (Oct 7th)

7:30 AM: Breakfast/Registration/T-shirts

8:00 AM: Opening Announcements/Welcome/Ride Route Info

Ride all day

6:00 PM: Dinner at Iron Horse "Welcome2U B-B-Q"

WEDNESDAY (Oct 8th)

7:30 AM: Breakfast

8:00 AM: Morning Announcements

8:30 AM: MEGA TECH-DAZE!

Ride All Day

Evening: Fend for yourself - do the town, shop till ya drop.

THURSDAY (Oct 9th)

7:30 AM: Breakfast

8:00 AM: Morning Announcements

Ride all day

6:00 PM: Dinner at Iron Horse "Tamale Finale"

See you UnHoons there!

FLIronButtRider

SWEET!!! I just submitted my vacation request yesterday and got it approved today. I'm soo there! Glad to see we're adding a tech daze this year. Anyone going to be there selling Twin Max's? smile.gif

Thanks for keeping us in the loop, Jake!

Yeeha! Stephen

"The UnRally Part Deux will include a Mega Tech Daze! Even more rare than Kryptonite and Superman in the same room, we will reunite one Mr. T.M. Roe and a trusty RT for your learning pleasure. You think your humble Planning Committee is satisfied with that? Nooosirreeebobtailcat. That's why joining Tom will be Mr. Streaming Data Sean Daly, as well as a wrenchin' ridin' thinktank, Pilgrim."

__________________________________________________________________________________________

Not to be thinkin' out loud, but I'm thinkin' out loud. crazy.gif

Is there such a thing as a Tech Daze for K bikes? I was talking to some K bikers (GT) last night and just ended up wondering. confused.gif

Even though I personally, feel no pull from the Dark Side, I did hype the site to some new folks from the DFW area. You're saying "Right, that's all we need, more folks from Texas." grin.gif

And speaking of more Folks... How many are expected to show for Un2? 2, 3, 4 Hundred? WooHoo! cool.gif

Tamale Finale ?????!!!! Tamales... now you're talkin' to my Heart. tongue.gifsmile.gifsmile.gifsmile.gifsmile.gifsmile.gif

Is there such a thing as a Tech Daze for K bikes? I was talking to some K bikers (GT) last night and just ended up wondering.

Well as I understand it there would be no need for such a thing. I mean those Ks aren't like our clunky RTs. They don't need no stinkin' Tech Day's! wink.gif

Brant Herbert

<hijack> Jake, its about time that photo of Blue Girl Group from Gleno's Food Orgy surfaced! Been waitin' for that! Think I see myself behind Laney's head. laugh.giflaugh.gif </hijack>

Montana Hoon

TechDaze for K Bikes will begin at 8:30 and last until 9:00. Then the DarkSiders will be released and will catch up to the riders who left earlier. grin.gif

(Sorry, couldn't resist.)

<hijack> Jake, its about time that photo of Blue Girl Group from Gleno's Food Orgy surfaced! Been waitin' for that! Think I see myself behind Laney's head. laugh.giflaugh.gif </hijack>

<Hijack, cont'd> grin.gif

NOW I know what "Bluetooth" really means! laugh.gif

Anyone know if someone will have good resources for tire changing/balancing?

I may have and/or take the time to come non-slab. But I may not. And so far, it's appearing that the K12RS munches tires much worse than the K75.

Greg

So KRS's actually need service from time to time?!! You guys almost had me scrapping my RT. wink.gif

In a word, yes. There's a small shop at the Iron Horse, and a nice tatooed gent who runs it. He's got some tire changing equipment, but I don't recall if he had the right balancing stuff. Bentonville BMW is 30 miles away, and they're tops, but not cheap.

Not sure if Tech Daze will get into tire changing - that's going to be up to the Titans to decide. We will keep you well advised as we draw closer.

Archived