IGNORED

NEW W/C GS Pictures?

TEWKS

Ok, just prompted who I believe is a new W/C GS owner to post a picture. I know of at least one other owner so, let's see some pictures guys. :thumbsup:

Pat

Guest Kakugo

I hope he doesn't think we are all lurking behind him and observing carefully as one observes a Guinea pig put through some weird experiment. :dopeslap:

Matts_12GS

I hopped on one yesterday for the first time. It fits me better than my 05 does. I am afraid to ride it, but I will this week.

I also sat on the 800GSA and the 700GS. Really nice feeling bikes.

My 10 year old, who is about 5'4 was tickled that he could tiptoe the 700GS and support it by himself. It's just for that darned license thing!

Well Matt, by the time he gets his license, he should be able to pick up a good used one at a good price.

But the way he is growing, he most likely will start with a 12GS right away.

Just noticed your comment on the BIke Related threat and posted a reply there. There are many of these bikes on the road (WC GS). Go to Advrider and there are threads devoted to them. I don't get on the board often because I've been retired for 12 years and too busy! Summers in the Carolina mountains keep me too busy to post very often!

• 4 weeks later...

Well, dang, what did I do wrong? Pictures are in dropbox public folder. And I used the URL dropbox provides surrounded by [/img]. Not sure what I did wrong...

I'm not an expert on any of this computer/pic stuff but I put my pics on photobucket then I can transfer them to here.

Pat

I'm not an expert on any of this computer/pic stuff but I put my pics on photobucket then I can transfer them to here.

Pat

Pat, your eyes are slipping...such a young guy too. :wave:

Geez Marty, thought we were buddies? ;):grin: Ok, after moving off the ipad and checking the main computer we have a winner! Congrats Rich, you're the first one to post a pic of your new GS on BMWST AFAIK! As promised,

:clap:

Pat

Archived