IGNORED

Going down-hill - STICKER IDEA

doc47

Would folks be interested in a sticker for their bike? I was thinking "Still Riding" Paul Mihalka 1931(2?)-2013

Something small and unobtrusive.

Anybody have connections/ideas where I could get these printed? The ones I've found online are all car-sized and about $10 apiece -- too much!

Would folks be interested in a sticker for their bike? I was thinking "Still Riding" Paul Mihalka 1931(2?)-2013

Anybody have connections/ideas where I could get these printed? The ones I've found online are all car-sized and about $10 apiece -- too much!

Whip to white courtesy telephone?

If Whip isn't available my partner Kathy said that she would be happy to supply the decals. From Doc's suggestion she thought approximately 3/4" x 2" with a selection of black or white text on a solid clear background.

Yesterday I was driving to work, Paul crossed my mind, so I took a look here to see if he'd posted recently and found this. I'm stunned.

Thank you, Paul. You were a great guy and a true inspiration. I'll miss you.

Definitely, though I'm sure it'd irritate him to see it on the Harley I'm riding now. :grin:

If Whip isn't available my partner Kathy said that she would be happy to supply the decals. From Doc's suggestion she thought approximately 3/4" x 2" with a selection of black or white text on a solid clear background.

Please take the ball and run.

I am working on a special tee shirt.

L

May I suggest a separate thread and presale (or at least some approximation of quantity) for any items.

I would be interested and do not wish to clog this thread.

Thanks you to all.

May I suggest a separate thread and presale (or at least some approximation of quantity) for any items.

I would be interested and do not wish to clog this thread.

Thanks you to all.

Good idea -

Try THIS If you google oval sticker you'll get lot's of options. Here is another. And another.

Just a thought, if you choose clear with white or black lettering that could prove a tough read on black side cases. White background or anything readable is ideal.

RE: other posts on the original thread....

Personally, I'm not up for making the sticker a fund raiser. I would just like to have one for my bike. I'll likely buy a few.

If we want to do something else maybe treat that separate. Keep in mind we don't do fund raisers on this site.

Arianne Mihalka

Definitely, though I'm sure it'd irritate him to see it on the Harley I'm riding now. :grin:

I dont think he would mind... believe it or not many years ago he was considering buying a Harley (as a second bike of course) trying to convince Maria to go with him on longer tirps that was the most comfortable bike he could find... the convincing didnt go that well so the Harley didnt make it...

I've started a separate thread. Stickers are free and, I hope, tasteful. Send an SASE. Check the other thread, pls.

Archived