IGNORED

BMW - 90 years in 90 seconds

JerryMather

Love it... great clip (music, editing, footage). Motorrad is really on a tear with new commercials, new models, and stuff like this. Glad to see it.

szurszewski

Pretty fun.

I suppose the the pics and certainly clips are limited from the early years, but it seems like they really did 60 years of BMW in ten seconds, and then thirty years in the remaining sixty. Too bad as I'd have liked to see some more early stuff.

Also, can someone remind me of what the car at 40 seconds is? I saw one of those for the first time recently and tracked down what it was, but now I can't remember...and I'm lazy.

josh

roadscholar

Nice vid, some great footage in there.

Also, can someone remind me of what the car at 40 seconds is? I saw one of those for the first time recently and tracked down what it was, but now I can't remember...and I'm lazy.

It's an M1, I've driven one and raced against the racing version, wonderful car.

M1

szurszewski
Nice vid, some great footage in there.

It's an M1, I've driven one and raced against the racing version, wonderful car.

M1

Thanks - I got my first BMW bike just around my 21st birthday - didn't know anything about them before that, and am just now starting to learn about the cars.

Archived