IGNORED

Draft Agenda

Jake

OK Kids!

Here's what I've got penciled in so far. Kick the tires and chime in with your opinions on how you think things might flow.

MONDAY

3-6 PM Early Registration Only

Iron Horse Main Office (SSlisz, Miss Vicki, MurrayG)

TUESDAY

7:30 AM: Breakfast (Kathy)

Registration (SSlisz, Miss Vicki)

T-shirts (Voodoo, Mjames)

8:00 AM: Opening Announcements

Welcome (David)

Introduce Team (Jake)

Ride Routes (David, Murray)

Ride all day

6:00 PM: Dinner at Iron Horse “Welcome2U B-B-Q” (PeterScott, Kathy)

WEDNESDAY

8:00 AM: Morning Announcements (David)

8:30 AM: MEGA TECH-DAZE! (TMRoe/Sean/Pilgrim)

Ride All Day

Evening: Fend for yourself - do the town, shop till ya drop.

THURSDAY

8:00 AM: Morning Announcements (DavidB)

Ride all day

6:00 PM: Dinner at Iron Horse "Tamale Finale" (PeterScott, Kathy)

Keep in mind that the sun will rise at about 7:15 and sets around 6:45 - shorter days than at Gunny. That should be fine as the roads are tighter, more technical, and ride destinations are likely to be a bit closer.

I did not include a lunch on Wednesday idea which some of you had requested. With the Tech-Daze Diva's entertaining on Wed, I did not want to compete. Lunch at Bentonville BMW will not be part of the agenda, but could be an item included in a ride route.

Pls. think it through and make suggestions.

"kicking tires"

I'm chewing on it. It looks fine, but I haven't taken the time to "think" on it yet. Solly. Having too much fun in these freakin 13 degree dog walks! smile.gif Sip on that umbrella drink...we'll catch up with you sweetie. Gotta go....movies starting.

I think it looks really good, Jakester. I like the big blocks of time and simplicity. And the fact that Tech is in the middle means people can do more on their own the next day. Me like.

Yeeha! Stephen

I'm ready for my small part. I'll be in a day early, so we can set up any time you wish Monday.

I think we were overwhelmed with the early rush last time. I want to be on site earlier than I was in Gunny, so maybe I won't be as surprized and confused. crazy.gif

Stephen -

Do you think 3-6 is a good time slot for the early registration? Many of us will be staying there, so those hours can be lengthened if need be - just didn't want to make it a chore. In addition, I would expect we would ship the T-shirts early to the Iron Horse, and we could have part of the day Monday to get things organized before opening registration up.

We'll certainly have folks there. Given the mid-week dates, I imagine there will be a lot of pie-hunters on site by Monday.

Jake,

It's a thing of beauty. Very Un, and gives folks the flexibilty they need to do their thing. smile.gif As a ride suggetion, I will be proposing on Tuesday or Thursday, that folks take a ride down to Ozark, Ar. for lunch at a BBQ joint down there, and also over to Jasper, Ar. for a lunch gathering on their own if they want, like folks gathered at Cocker's joint in CO. In addition, some folks may want to meander down to Tahlequah, OK for a bite to eat. These would by route options of 160-300 miles round trip. Of course we have a few shorter routes up our sleeves as well. Like to downtown Eureka Springs. grin.gif

Only suggestion I would have is to have the T-Shirts available at early Registration on Monday and then maybe also before Dinner on Tuesday. Just a thouhgt for any late arrivers. Besides, I'll have had a few drinks in me by then and it might be more fun... crazy.gif

Yeeha! Stephen
Stephen -

Do you think 3-6 is a good time slot for the early registration? Many of us will be staying there, so those hours can be lengthened if need be - just didn't want to make it a chore. In addition, I would expect we would ship the T-shirts early to the Iron Horse, and we could have part of the day Monday to get things organized before opening registration up.

We'll certainly have folks there. Given the mid-week dates, I imagine there will be a lot of pie-hunters on site by Monday.

We (Miss V & I)have no problem with an early start to Sign-In. Remember how anxious everyone was to get going last time? Wow, that crowd around the T-shirts when Fernando opened them up... Whew. I don't think I would advertise an earlier opening though. Cause if you said noon everyone would be anxious at 11:30, If you said 10 ~ it'd be 9:30. I don't really want to go past 6 or so. It'll be getting dark by then and V & I want to get fed before the Heathens start dancing around the campfires! shocked.gif Cause I imagine we'll want to join in! grin.gif

We'll be in town Sunday. So anytime after breakfast Monday, we'll be there if you need us. We're making this our vacation, like Gunny, and we're at the Apple Blossom Inn the Weekend before... the Iron Horse Through Thursday... and the Motel 6 throught the following weekend.

Archived