IGNORED

Where to camp after the UN?

RT Russ

I have a little time after the UN and plan to do a couple of nights camping in Colorado. Whip and Twisties sent me up Hwy 550 to Ouray on my meandering way home after the Fall Torrey. I can't wait to do that ride again. SO.....after I leave Salida, where else should I go to camp/ride in Colorado?

If you are in the Ouray/Ridgeway area, be sure to camp at Orvis Hot Springs and visit the Colorado Boy Brewery in Ridgeway. The camping is on platforms in what is basically a parking lot, but the hot springs are just over the fence and worth the price of admission.

Hey thanks! I like hot springs and massage. Anything that ends happy is OK by me :grin: and since it's near Ouray, well that's just a bonus. Thanks!

Thanks Whip! I was beginning to feel like a Leper here as no one responded for days :/ I enjoyed The Million Dollar Highway and Ouray so much last time that I certainly plan to go back. I need this ride! Looking forward to seeing you and the lovely Mrs. Whip once again! Kickstand up in 6 days!

Archived