IGNORED

Amgen 2012 Tour of California

ESokoloff

ESokoloff

It's here!!!! almost.

Next Sunday it all starts in Santa Rosa.

http://www.amgentourofcalifornia.com/news/press/Specific-Route-Details-Announced-For-2012-Amgen-Tour-of-California.html

I hope to read a tale from Timmer and b o n e y along with plenty of images of the event.

This year the event has gone Hollywood with the last stage being held in the metro LA area.

Not a pleasant area to ride a bicycle but at least the streets will be closed.

ESokoloff

Understandable Bob seeings that this is a predominant BMW sport touring based discusion board.

Besides, I'll bet you'd look rather hideous in spandex :P

This year the event has gone Hollywood with the last stage being held in the metro LA area.

Not a pleasant area to ride a bicycle but at least the streets will be closed.

What do you mean not a pleasant area to ride a bicycle!

I ride Hollywood almost every month with tons of bikes, we take over the streets.

And I will be riding on the Amgen course before the finale! Already registered and ready to roll.

http://www.amgentourofcalifornia.com/nissan.html

I expect to see you there too Eric!!!

Understandable Bob seeings that this is a predominant BMW sport touring based discusion board.

Besides, I'll bet you'd look rather hideous in spandex :P

Correct, I look so bad I actually dress in the dark.

ESokoloff

I actually briefly considered it after I opened your link but not sure the logistics to make it happen are worth it.

Besides, the only reason they are letting this take place is to insure all the road hazards are picked up on your tires instead of the racer's :grin:

• 2 weeks later...

Crickets...... All I hear are crickets.

Nobody participating in spectating this event?

Archived