IGNORED

Thursday Night in Helen (back)

Id's_OK

Since there's not an "excited chatter" thread...who's arriving in Helen on Thursday, and anyone got dinner plans?

I finagled working with a colleague in Marrietta Thursday (makes it a business trip, right? :grin:), should be done between 3 and 4. Assuming N. Atlanta traffic, should be in Helen by 6. Can't wait....

Hey Christopher!!

Mystery Guest and I will be in around 430 or so Thursday...

No dinner plans as of yet. The TyTasses will be in as well. I'll PM you my cell number.

There are at least 3 of us from the Wilmington NC area who will get there Ths.

Becky and I should be in by 4 or a bit earlier..

Got it! Sounds like we'll have a good group started for dinner and evening festivities at the Hellendorf! I'll get in touch as soon as I get in.

Thanks! Nacoochee looks promising. Will you be in Thursday?

Yes, I'll be in Thursday, but I'm scouting in TN first, so I have no idea when or in what condition.

Leave a note for me as to your timing and I will try to make it.

I am coming up Thursday night. However I will probably leave around 7pm with my truck and trailer. Hauling up the bike, Gas Grill, canopy, chairs Brats, dinner supplies etc, in the 24' trailer. Pulling a trailer in traffic :-( I am guessing I will not be there until 8:30.

A friend and I should roll in around 6pm. If we don't see folks hanging around after we check in we'll swing by and see if we can join the group.

Archived