IGNORED

R1200ST-Aftermarket seats

tomski12

Are there any aftermarket seats being made for the R1200ST? Sargent indicated they're waiting to guage demand because of the iffy production life of the ST.

You read my mind! After about 250 mi on the ST I'm I have a PITA big time. All I want is the pilot seat and Rick Mayer will do one in the 300 range for vinyl. He will make a seat for any bike. I've emailed him to see if he has done any STs and if he has pics. I may take advantage of his Christmas special.

I'm with ya on needing a seat the stocker is just too soft and having to have the front high and the back low gives you about an inch and a half between the seat ands the tank. Meyer said they have made one on the past and my emails to Corbin and Sargent have resulted on the just wait answer. I hope someone comes out with one soon so I don't have to suffer through the next 14,000 miles

I've ordered one from Rick Mayer today. It's scheduled for the 2nd week in Feb. My dealer said he would loan me a seat when I have to ship mine to CA. It's going to kill me to wait!

Archived