IGNORED

Copy of Maintenance Schedule?

RT_Jim

I've searched the board and checked A & S Cycles web site and done a Google search and so far, I can't find a copy of the maintenance schedules for the Camheads.

Does anyone have a copy they could share?

Took the new bike in over the weekend for its 600 mile maintenance (902 on the odo so it was time) and they only took 2.5 hours. I'm guessing they didn't check the valves .... is that correct?

Thanks!

Jim

Jim -

That's abut right, they give the bike a functional once-ever and change the oil. Your valves will be checked at the 6K service.

Scott -

Technically speaking, your schedule is for the Hexhead version (0388) RT. The correct (and elusive, never have seen one) schedule is for the 0440 American camhead RT.

I doubt there is any significant difference between the two schedules. That's the same schedule that I received as documentation for the 6K service on my '12RT.

Tom

Jim,

Ask the dealer for copies of the annual and scheduled maintenance. Then make copies for yourself.

That's what I did and use for each service.

Thanks guys!

I have the maintenance schedules for the older bikes (like the link provided) that is from 2006. As has been pointed out, the new schedules seem to be a guarded mystery.

I'll get with the dealer and see if they are willing to part with a copy of the schedules.

Jim

Archived