IGNORED

Pictures of Lift

BMWRich58

Questions:

1) How did you get it home if the shipping weight is 430 pounds?

2. How flat does it collapse?

3. Is the front wheel clamp removable?

(The only way I could fit one of these in my garage would be to be able to park one of the cars over it).

Questions:

1) How did you get it home if the shipping weight is 430 pounds?

2. How flat does it collapse?

3. Is the front wheel clamp removable?

(The only way I could fit one of these in my garage would be to be able to park one of the cars over it).

Had the 3 guys there at HB load it in my pickup truck.

When I got home I unloaded myself,first half out of truck bed,rest on ground,grab second half and lower to ground, piece of cake!!!

At rest,the table sits 7" high.

And uncrated the weight is 377lb's so your basically only moving <150lb's? "really no problem".

Yes, front wheel chock and clamp is removable (2 bolts each),along with the rear wheel panel (no bolts) (as in photo)

That lift seems to be very cool, is it easy to operate? That GS is very nice, it would appear that you take very good care of it.

With the bike on she rises and lowers at the pump of the pedal,no problems.

Yep,ol Blackie took my dead azz all the way to Alaska n back this past summer.

No complaints or problems.

Can't say enough about *airhead* simplicity!!!

Rich is that the less expensive one from greg smith equipment? If so does it seem good and sturdy. I'd love to have a lift to give my knees a break but I'm having trouble justifying $600.00++ and this one would fit the bill price wise.

Rich is that the less expensive one from greg smith equipment? If so does it seem good and sturdy. I'd love to have a lift to give my knees a break but I'm having trouble justifying $600.00++ and this one would fit the bill price wise.

Central Hydraulics sold at Harbor Freight,on sale now $299.

Archived