IGNORED

service

4rugby

I started hearing about this from a local dealer this summer as a "possible" solution to many problems. I have no idea if it is snake oil or not, but it seems suspicious. Lots of combustion engines have had long and happy lives without this process before. I had a good experience with brownbmw when I was there & have no particular reason to doubt them, but I'm also not in a hurry to sign up for "elective" heart surgery.

The skeptic. smirk.gif

huh?............What is this? Motovac? Will someone please explane to this very pleased owner of a 04'1150 rt what this procedure entails. Does it do floormats too? (Sorry, couldn't resist)

Hard to tell exactly what the process is from the presentation, but looks like they flow a bunch of cleaner through the engine. Sometimes this can do more harm than good.

If you are experiencing problems due to carbon buildup the proper (and only really effective) remedy is to pull the heads and clean as necessary. If you are not experiencing problems with carbon buildup the smartest thing to do would be to leave things alone (and your $150 in your pocket.)

Archived