IGNORED

Mods and Riding position

Aviationmx

I think I have this posting in the right place...I picked the 11rt for many reasons -one being the more neutral/forward riding position. Being long legged (at 36") I have been struggling with finding a comfortable position and have just bought the suburban machinery lower pegs, which are a bit forward/down. My question is what is the designed egos for the RT? with the seat all the way up my knees are just below parallel w/ my hips, I'm hoping the extra inch with the new pegs will increase that angle, but I think I'll be nearly vertical from the seat. I also have shimmed the front of the seat. Is sitting nearly vertical the goal here or do I remove the shims on the seat and go for a more forward sporting position? I realise that it's all a personal choice but was wondering what the more experienced owners have decided....I also have an aeroflow shield on the way from ebay (sorry if I screwed a board member last night on that bid -$70)so I think I can extend that shield to my helmet when needed....

Archived