IGNORED

UN-fortunately I was UN-able to attend the UN-Rally

Bud

I don't know where the rest of the shirts are, but I will make you one if none are available.

A beer can without a label is not safe.

:wave:

Yep, there are some shirts left.

I will get an inventory of the sizes left and stuff. We sold a bunch of the extras to folks wanting more, etc. Let me get that together and the few folks who made prior arrangements will get the first shot at what we have.

Then we'll put together another round if necessary.

Yep, there are some shirts left.

I will get an inventory of the sizes left and stuff. We sold a bunch of the extras to folks wanting more, etc. Let me get that together and the few folks who made prior arrangements will get the first shot at what we have.

Then we'll put together another round if necessary.

Thanks

Let me know how I can help.

L

Ok, everyone... If you have made arrangements, let me know. I am going to mail all of these next week now that I finally have the time. If you would please PM me your addresses and the shirt sizes you requested I'll do what I can to make it all good.

I don't know where the rest of the shirts are, but I will make you one if none are available.

A beer can without a label is not safe.

:wave:

Hey, I represent that.

How are you?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Thanks Matt. Package arrived yesterday (Monday the 19th). I think I read that you are going to be in Maggie Valley on October 6-9. I am trying to make the non-event and I would like to repay your postage costs. At the very least in beer. :grin:

Archived