IGNORED

This guy could teach you a thing or two.

Richard_D

That was good...I would have gotten ALL of them. Those motorcycle LEOs really show guys like me how much I have to learn. And he was on a HD.

Very impressive, every time I see a similar clip.

Must make a difference having the boards and bars on the floor, and being someone else's bike.

Not that I'm even pretending I'm close to (or a lot below

it even) that standard, just that it must help confidence a little knowing it'll lie on its side, and it's not your expense to fix

any damage.

It actually gives far more confidence knowing that you have practiced and can call up those kinds of skills when you need them.

It is much easier to practice aggressively when you are not responsible for repair expense, but if you are prudent and gradually make the steeper turns there is no reason to believe you should drop your bike. Unless of course you just want to live the fear of having to replace a broken part here or there.

I have recently taken and helped instruct a local club doing essentially an MSF-2 class (formerly the ERC) and it really kicked my butt. I can now do full lock turns on my GS though should the need ever surface.

• 2 weeks later...
I can now do full lock turns on my GS though should the need ever surface.

Care to school me on the RT? I'd love to develop the skill/confidence.

I can now do full lock turns on my GS though should the need ever surface.

Care to school me on the RT? I'd love to develop the skill/confidence.

Heck yeah, just say when. It's a mother-franklin to commit to, but it's worth it once you get there.

Archived