IGNORED

Donny Schonengerdt are you there?

macx

If you are, thanks again so very much for your assistance this past Saturday! Never would have made it home without your help.

For everyone else, Donny is local to Bakersfield, CA, where I got stranded with a bad front tire about 1:00pm Saturday. I was along

the side ofthe road calling my wife asking her to look up the BMW dealer so I could find where he was and if he could put on at least

the front tire. Donny saw me and pulled over. Very kindly volunteered to lead me right to the dealer, and introduced me when we got there.

If he isn't a member of this forum but if somebody around that area knows him, maybe steer him this way. He's as nice a guy as a stranded biker could hope to encounter.

Ended up getting 2 new tires (8400 miles on the originals, not too bad - one of those deals where I thought there was "one more trip" in them. Nope - not on the twisties up around Lake Isabella!)

Got them put on at Valley Cycle & Motorsports, and at a very competitive price, even! Got me all fixed up and out the door that same afternoon, and on my way back home to Vegas.

Just THINK of the problems I'd of had if Donny hadn't helped me get to the dealer in time to get that done!

(BTW, pardon the intrustion, I ride a 1200RT, but just had to take the chance Donny is on this forum so I could thank him again)

Archived