IGNORED

1200GS

Marek

ClearwaterBMW

that is a great website... right down to the cool toolkit section.

you MUST get that GS.....

it'll be the greatest do-it-all bike you've ever owned

greg

ClearwaterBMW

well,

don't ride one unless you want to really buy one... i've yet to see a man (or woman) take a long testride on a GS and not buy it (whether they wanted to spend that money or not)

the bike has a weird mystique about it... you can't get off it. when you ride it, suddenly the entire world seems to be in front of you. there is no other bike that can do so much for so many in so many places.

greg

ClearwaterBMW

the beak is incredible... it is a really nice color/wish i could see it in person

an ST site like that would be absolutely awesome. i'd love to see the same passion for ST as we've found for the GS.

we know that GS owner's have almost a religious devotion to their bikes unlike almost any other model (no offense to God or the owners of other model bikes intended)

greg

ClearwaterBMW

you need to post a separate thread about this issue. i'm sure that other folks will take part in helping you grow this very worthwhile project

greg

Yeah, blame it on me. grin.gif

Yup Mr. Marty' rode out to visit on his GS....took it for a spin....cost me 18K eek.gif

But it was worth it clap.gif

Big "M" I still haven't posted that picture of you passed out on the couch with my neighbor. smirk.gif

Pay back some day.....

OK Greg.....you asked for it.

As we all know Mr. Marty is a fun dude. Stories that never end, jokes that leave your spleen and kidneys unsuitable for donating, and that jacket....whew...it needs an oil change. grin.gif

So this is what you get after feeding Mr. Marty a Toolman Tri-tip after a long day on the trail. The neighbor is a young scientist who just can't hold his.....ah....Tri-tip....yea that's it....

clap.gifclap.gifclap.gif

100_0095.jpg

ClearwaterBMW

love to hear more about that Tri-tip

i'm glad you posted that

i suppose that marty has touched so many lives (for better or worse, depending upon your perspective on this forum) that we could start a

"most embarrassing Marty picture" thread

greg

Matt,

Some day I'm gonna have to learn your secrets...just prior to killing you. eek.gif

Mikey,

Now I'm glad you rode my bike and blew 18 large. grin.gif

Archived