IGNORED

Americade, June 6-11

RoyTemple

Hi,

Anyone else going to be at Americade?

I will be at there Monday evening through Saturday evening with my brother. We plan on test riding whatever is available every day with in between times at the Tour Expo(s) etc. Will also be at the Awards Ceremonies Friday night.

If anyone want's to connect while there, PM me. :)

Roy

Roy, I just booked a cabin at 1000 Acres Ranch for Wed & Thurs. Planning a day ride up to Lake Placid on Thurs & then back to the Ranch to hang out around the fire that night. RevRay & crew will be there so, should be fun.

Pat

Fasterpill

Anybody want to stop by on your way for food or coffee? I'm 25 miles S of Lake George, and not employed at the moment.

Well, It looks like I may not make it after all. Walking through a meadow the other day, I stepped into a gopher hole. Thought I sprained my ankle. Still in pain today, went to emergency hospital. Fractured Fibular on right leg. In temporary cast now. Getting weight supporting cast tomorrow if all goes well. Don't know if I'll be able to ride though. If I don't make it, sorry I will miss you guys. :):cry:

Roy

That's too bad Roy! You know the dang photography gig was yours! ;)

Sandy: I want you to kill every gopher on the golf course!

Carl: Correct me if I'm wrong Sandy, but if I kill all the golfers, they're gonna lock me up and throw away the key...

Sandy: Not golfers, you great fool! Gophers! The *little* *brown*, *furry* *rodents*!

Carl: We can do that; we don't even have to have a reason. All right, let's do the same thing, but with gophers! :grin:

Pat

Roy- That has to hurt! Man it's no fun! I remember when I broke a few bones in my foot, hobbled for 6 weeks and had to be chauffeured around, doctor's orders! If misery loves company, Kathy R and you are in that good company. I can see the next Tech day or UN, or maybe the GMR, you two comparing the ol' war wounds from season '11. ") Heal well and give it time. It takes longer with us elderly ones ya know!

Calvin  (no socks)

Roy, Titanium might be in your repair, depending on the location of the fracture....heal well and kick some gopher butt! :grin:

Roy, Titanium might be in your repair, depending on the location of the fracture....heal well and kick some gopher butt! :grin:

Oh sure....butt jokes

:grin:

Gosh, Roy...really sorry this happened to you. :cry: I hope it mends well and quick. Where are the photos man? :D

You the man, I should be arriving around 3pm wedesday, with other kindred spirits from the nutmeg state. Will your weapon of choose have 4 cylinders to many?

Will your weapon of choose have 4 cylinders to many?

I know nothing! :grin:

Question is whether the two will be opposed or V configured. Rolled the RT out yesterday for a quick inspection to find a screw in the rear tire. :mad:

See ya out there! :wave:

Pat

Situation changed.

Saw another Doctor this afternoon. Say's it's a minor fracture, no cast or crutches needed. Gave me an air cast and said I was OK to ride.

Will be in the area later tomorrow afternoon. Will attempt to meet up with some or all of you.

Thank everyone for your good wishes. I lucked out on this one. :clap:

Roy

Situation changed.

Saw another Doctor this afternoon. Say's it's a minor fracture, no cast or crutches needed. Gave me an air cast and said I was OK to ride.

Will be in the area later tomorrow afternoon. Will attempt to meet up with some or all of you.

Thank everyone for your good wishes. I lucked out on this one. :clap:

Roy

WHOOOOHOOOOOO :clap:

Fasterpill

Sweeeeeet! I had a freshly broken wrist in 01 at the Redmond rally and test rode a K12RS. I hid the cast in my jacket while signing up. It CAN be done!

You guys...and girl...rock.

Roy, sorry about your leg. Glad to learn you will be able to travel.

Cathy, so glad you are back on the board as you heal. Hopefully you are making steady progress and the pain and bruising has started to subsided.

Phil, now you'll have a bit more time to finish the house befor getting back into action again. Hope all is well with the family.

Stay safe everyone,

Francis

Archived