IGNORED

Where The Heck Is Spring?

Nice n Easy Rider

Nice n Easy Rider

Still three weeks until the official start of summer and on my ride into work today it was 81F at 7AM. It's supposed to hit 98F this afternoon. It makes it really tough to be ATGATT in weather like this. And it is supposed to continue all week. :(

Danny caddyshack Noonan

It's the opposite on the left coast. Snow at Lake Tahoe, rain lower over the holiday weekend.

Averaging 7 deg lower highs so far this year.

S'up with that?

Tell me about it. My parents are on their way to San Diego from Central PA and are looking forward to the cooler weather :rofl:

This "preview of Summer" has lasted too long already. My free-range weeds can have another week to take over.

----

Paul Mihalka

Where The Heck Is Spring? It sits above the 3.000 ft line in MD/VA/NC. Last week coming back from Torrey via these states is was really nice.

W. Mazelin

It's here in So. CA, So. NV & So. UT for sure (and a tiny bit of the NW corner of AZ). Carrie (nicewife) & I returned from 4 days on the road yesterday afternoon and even in the Mojave Nat'l Preserve it was in the mid 60s - perfect conditions for rolling up the odometers. I hope it stays like this for a good long time.

Joe Frickin' Friday

Spring? What spring? It was 45 and raining for the final three hours of my ride home from Torrey last Thursday. More rain Friday/Saturday/Sunday, and then BAM on Monday it's sunny and 92 degrees. Same today. I'm not sure when spring was, but I mighta slept through it...

Spring? What spring? It was 45 and raining for the final three hours of my ride home from Torrey last Thursday. More rain Friday/Saturday/Sunday, and then BAM on Monday it's sunny and 92 degrees. Same today. I'm not sure when spring was, but I mighta slept through it...

I remember one winter in Ann Arbor when it got up to 45 mid-April. We went nuts with the "heat wave." Also remember melting snow piles in the K-Mart parking lot mid-May. We're looking at 95+ temps in Atlanta for most of the next 2 weeks. Start of June is awfully early for a heat wave.

yabadabapal

I think spring is becoming more of an event and less of

a season. I know its here though because we had our first

coup;e days of hot weather around 65 degrees and I got the

flu or some damn cold. Spring is here.

Paul Mihalka

Seems like our spring is becoming like a Canadian summer. We hope it falls on a weekend...

"Where The Heck Is Spring?" Did you miss February and March? Spring is about 45 days in my rearview mirror.

We've been full-on summer for over a month with daily highs a few degrees either side of 90F. When Halloween gets here, I expect a break from these "cookie cutter" days. Of course, the snowbirds will come with it. :cry:

Yup, we have had cold and wet weather for months, now. The snow pack in the Colorado mountains is over 250% of normal in most areas. But the switch just got flipped - around 90F for the next several days. Flooding is about to commence.

Lone_RT_rider

Do you remember back in January when so many people from this site were screaming "bring on the global warming!"? Well, it's here...... happy now? :/:dopeslap:

Do you remember back in January when so many people from this site were screaming "bring on the global warming!"? Well, it's here...... happy now? :/:dopeslap:

No :/

49 in CT last night. Ain't no global warming here. On the Minuteman1000 the end of May I used my electrics.

Archived