IGNORED

Help me, I'm feeling dizzy

outpost22

After reading all of the posts about seeing these new fangled bikes, I slipped into my local dealer today to pick up a part.

Parked outside was the new Triumph 800 Tiger. Then strolling inside I see not one, but two Diavels. If that's not bad enough, there was the new 1600 GTL, followed by some Monsters, 1198, new RT, GS Adventure, etc.

My knees got weak, my heart pounded, and my wallet was starting to slip through my fingers.

I headed straight out the door to Motorcyclists Anonymous before it was too late. Talk about being bitten by "the bug" :P

Now you see what all of these companies have been doing during the "economic downturn"........cutting marketing and BS, and investing in design and engineering. There are some serious contenders out there right now, and I think its going to get even better in the next few years. Exciting time to be on two wheels :thumbsup:

Parked outside was the new Triumph 800 Tiger. Then strolling inside I see not one, but two Diavels. If that's not bad enough, there was the new 1600 GTL, followed by some Monsters, 1198, new RT, GS Adventure, etc.

:P

Just got july Rider Magazine, new 800 TigerXC is their MOTY (motorcycle of the year).

investing in design and engineering. Exciting time to be on two wheels :thumbsup:

If all the fancy design and engineering works and doesn't leave you stranded in the middle of nowhere. I have resevations about all this new tech.

investing in design and engineering. Exciting time to be on two wheels :thumbsup:

If all the fancy design and engineering works and doesn't leave you stranded in the middle of nowhere. I have resevations about all this new tech.

There is no problem as long as we have people like you and Phil to work the bugs out for the rest of us..........

As I duck peepwall.gif

Hopefully a few of the other manufacturers do a better job of implimenting that new technology than BMW has done over the past 5-6 years

Yeah , Don't I know... Mason handed me the keys to a RT... just to see IF I liked it. hahahahahaha

I didn't know Mason was that irresponsible :rofl:

Archived