IGNORED

Cass Rally in West Virginia, anyone going?

R80RTKen

http://mountaineerbmw.org/cass2011.html

I'm thinking about riding down, I have the weekend free, and West Virginia mountains are great! Anyone else going?

May 28 - 31, 2011

Cass Rally

Mountaineer BMW Riders #34

It's time again to kick off the 2011 RALLY season. Please join us for this year's Cass Rally on Memorial Day weekend. What else do you have to do? Mugs for the first 150, hotdogs, chips and slaw Friday night, roastbeef ham dinner Saturday, Chili and grilled cheese Sunday. Endless coffee, tea, and cocoa. Grand prize and door prizes. $40.00 covers it all. Located in Boyer, WV 24915. Contact Rich Page, wrangler6831@msn.com, 304-473-0525; Mike Harper, motoman1150rt@hotmail.com 304-864-4192; Charlie Smith, charlie@electro.cmhnet.org, 614-271-1418. Come on over for a great weekend!

If you like that area join us for the Rubber Chicken Rendezvous. It's just over the hill from Cass in Snowshoe WV June 17-19.

Hey Ken,

I'm not going to the rally, but I'm headed to Snowshoe this weekend, just across the mountain, I have a friend with a house who invited me to a cookout. Let me know if you decide to go and I'll ride maybe I can ride over and visit for a little!

Steve

PS: send me a pm if you're coming and I'll send you my cell #

Archived