IGNORED

Place to buy tires

RPG

Please excuse if there is a database somewhere with a list of supplier's.

I need to replace the tires on my '04RT. Will be using Michelin Road Pilot's once again. Anyone have recommendations on who to get from?

I do the changing and balancing myself.

thanks for the advice,

rpg

Joe Frickin' Friday

Two I have used:

Southwest Moto

Discount Motorcycle Tire

One charges shipping, the other doesn't, but the total delivered price works out about the same either way.

Jerry Johnston

I just purchased a set of Road Pilots from MAW (Motorcycle Accessory Wharehouse)www.mawonline.com the cost was $229.68 for the set delivered. They're located in Boise, ID

SWMototires delivered a set of Pilot Roads to my door, within 2 working days for $221.

Jerry, do you have those add on adhesive backed turn signal arrows on your bike? Assume they just wire into the turn signal harness? Do you have a signal minder on your bike?

Jerry Johnston

AMT would have cost me $4 more (just checked their prices)? Not a big amount and I suspect all major tire dealers are close to the same. I guess service may be the best concideration.

Al Navecky Jr
AMT would have cost me $4 more (just checked their prices)? Not a big amount and I suspect all major tire dealers are close to the same. I guess service may be the best concideration.

When I got mine (June 05) they (ATM) where $20 cheaper. I had them in less a week (CA to OH). I have always had GOOD service from MAW. So next time i will check both.

Archived