IGNORED

iPhone remote --> ijet nav

fwegerich

Penforhire

How is the volume control for you? I used an early iJet remote with an iPod and the volume was laggy, no response then too much, in each direction. Otherwise I liked the idea.

russell_bynum
How is the volume control for you? I used an early iJet remote with an iPod and the volume was laggy, no response then too much, in each direction. Otherwise I liked the idea.

I had similar problems with a couple of different wireless remotes for iPods....I'd be very interested to know how well this works.

I use the Ijet Nav for my Nano and it states that if not used within a certain amount of time it goes into bat.saver mode.When U hit a button it wakes up,there will be a delay then U can use the remote normaly.

I wish it had a "commercial skip" feature/button for use when listening to previously-broadcasted podcasts. If it did, then I'd order one now. Holding a button down for a guestimated extended time to fast forward through commercials is not practical on a motorcycle.

Jay

Worked pretty well. I just tried it out with my iPhone 4 during a quick 1500 mile ride :grin:

Remote was working as advertised. The only issue I found was that it matters in which order you connect the iJet connector and the audio output. You should always connect the iJet connector BEFORE the audio output otherwise the iPhone select the iJet connector as the output source. Don't ask me why it does that but it will work perfectly whenever I connected the pieces in this order. :)

Archived