IGNORED

Are you ready for the Zombie Apocalypse?

Husker Red

So, which are you more worried about? A zombie apocalypse, or TEOTWAWKI (don't tell me you haven't seen the billboards) on May 21? Touch choice.

So, which are you more worried about? A zombie apocalypse, or TEOTWAWKI (don't tell me you haven't seen the billboards) on May 21? Touch choice.

(acronym) The end of the world as we know it

And I was hoping to hold out until the Mayan end of the world next year.

---

Leave it to a Harvard psychiatrist to come up with the proper term for zombieism: Ataxic Neurodegenerative Satiety Deficiency Syndrome.

Anyway, thanks for the link. The author failed to point out, however, that the only known treatment for individuals suffering from Ataxic Neurodegenerative Satiety Deficiency Syndrome is to completely separate their heads from their torsos, e.g., with a shovel, blade, or direct headshot with a firearm. Thus, these sorts of treatment items should be part of one's Zombie Apocalypse emergency kit.

Well, about the blog, I think it's an ingenious way to get apathetic people to at least read about emergency preparedness.

And regarding the May 21st prediction... I have witheld payments until the 23rd, just so I die a little richer; at any rate I don't think they'll check my credit score as a condition for admision into the afterlife. :thumbsup:

Glenn Reed

I'm not a horror movie, or zombie movie person at all. However, someone recommended Zombieland and it was great! Very funny, and we learned lots of good tips for how to deal with the zombie apocalypse as well.

The CDC has their own slant on things, and that's helpful also.

Husker Red
Cardio

Yeah, the fatties are always the first to go. :) And always wear your seatbelts.

Sean, upon your advice I have added a shovel to my kit. Many thanks.

shovels.jpg

4042915319_37122f1943.jpg

Archived