IGNORED

Car driver deliberately crashes into motorcycle

barryd

Moron #1 deliberately runs into another motorist.

Moron #2 won't bar Moron #1 from driving if released on bail.

yabadabapal

I thought so to ed. How the judge could allow this fool to drive if he is let out on bail after a felony 2nd degree assault and a misdemeanor assault with a vehicle. Basically this kid used his vehicle as a weapon. I certainly wouldn't give him his weapon back to use again.

A ZX14 can't run from a Ford Fusion? 4:30am?

The article isn't sharing all the details here. Road rage doesn't suddenly appear, it builds up. What were they doing before the assault occurred?

As far as the kid driving while out on $5k bail, innocent until proven guilty unfortunately.

Can't believe the kid admitted it!! Usually it's the infamous deer that runs from his right side causing him to swerve left....

The booking photo of young Mr. Eller looks like a good candidate for retroactive abortion.

At least he is 18 and won't be getting all the touchy-feely and compassionate justice given to juveniles.

Interesting customs and culture in New Hampshire. Report actually gives home address of the perp.

In Ca, you are lucky if the suspect is named.

Penforhire

The story makes me want to stand him up against a guardrail and roll his own car into him. A kneecap for a kneecap. I know, too bloodthirsty and we don't know all the details.

A ZX14 can't run from a Ford Fusion? 4:30am?

Yeah, he could......If he knew that he had to. What was Fusion boy doing out at 4:30 am? I would be looking for other drugs besides alcohol. But I am the suspicious sort.

What was Fusion boy doing out at 4:30 am?

I suspect applying for jobs? ;)

That would explain how he has managed to remain unemployed. :dopeslap:

I was reading up on the case in advrider yesterday. It seems his counsel has asked for a continuance on the case for whatever phase it's in.

Next appearance in court is apparently going to be during Laconia bike week.

Maybe in addition to looking for a job, he should look for a lawyer too.

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks.. wow... my wife is right when I am looking for soemthing.. sometimes if it were a snake it would have bit me. Sorry for the extra clutter here.

NCS

Thanks.. wow... my wife is right when I am looking for soemthing.. sometimes if it were a snake it would have bit me. Sorry for the extra clutter here.

NCS

No issue NC. Most of us suffer from the "CFAF" (Can't Find Anything in the Fridge) syndrome. :wave:

Archived