IGNORED

Looking for help

taylor1

Greetings all. I am hoping that I can find someone in SW PA or SE Ohio that would be willing to help me with a TB sync and a valve adjustment. This would be on my 02 RT. I am sure I could do this myself, but would feel more comfortable with someone with experience in these procedures for the first time. I do not own the tools to do this, but would not have a problem buying what ever is needed.If you could spare a few hours of your time I would greatly appreciate it, and would be more than happy to buy lunch and a few cold beverages.I am willing to travel in any direction, so if you can help, please let me know Thanks Dave

Peter, Thank you for your reply.I had found that site shortly after posting this.I was hoping that maybe a local would have some spare time and help me with the sync. I guess I will have to buy a twin max and go for it. From what I read, the home made manometers work best, but never having dealt with one or the procedure, I was hoping to get a hand Dave

Danny caddyshack Noonan

Dave

sorry I can't help more. Good luck. The twin max does allow checking the synch on the road with a loaded engine throttle position for those who wish.

Before buying a twinmax demon, check out a manometer or a Carbtune.

Better, IMO.

YMMV

Archived