IGNORED

Getting time for anotherNor Cal Day Ride?

cali_beemer

cali_beemer

Since it was alot of fun last year, who is in for another Nor Cal Day Ride? Possibly a similar riding area as last time around Berryessa and meet in Winters? Something that all areas of Nor Cal can get to. The weather seems to be getting better. I was thinking Saturday April 16th or Sunday the 17th.

Ohhh, and I have a GPS this time so hopefully we wont get lost :rofl:. However; I would gladly let someone else lead.

Danny caddyshack Noonan

That's a maybe. We were going to do a late weekend in Ft. Bragg but, the daughter is coming home on leave so we can't do the long trip.

cali_beemer
Work weekend, out.

Unfortunatley I am locked into that weekend. The weekend before and after is my weekends with the kid, and 2 weeks from then is a roadtrip to the Laughlin River Run.

cali_beemer

I may come down for the day. Right now I am scheduled to house sit for my parents while on vacation so no overnighters for me that weekend but that might make a good ride, get on the road by 5am.....hmmm, that might work.

Ryan,

I was thinking about that the ride the other day, after you mentioned BBQ and Calistoga :thumbsup: Joe's big weekend party is that weekend AND......I have to work long hours both days that weekend due to a planned substation outage. April is a busy work month this year.

I just recreated last year's ride yesterday with lunch at Buster's BBQ. If you guys settle on a day give a shout, but I'll be in Coarsegold the 15th - 17th.

cali_beemer
Ryan,

I was thinking about that the ride the other day, after you mentioned BBQ and Calistoga :thumbsup: Joe's big weekend party is that weekend AND......I have to work long hours both days that weekend due to a planned substation outage. April is a busy work month this year.

Yeah, I didnt realize it until after I posted that its that weekend. I was originally going to have to stay local that weekend, but now I can ride for the weekend so I may go down to Morro Bay with the River City Beemers. Not real certain. I think this day ride will have to wait until May. I have 2 weekend overnighters this month and the other 2 are with my daughter. My next weekend available isnt until middle of may.

Archived