IGNORED

James Stewart AKA Dumbass of the day.

Richard_D

Seems to be another case of over paid athlete thinking the laws do not apply.

Also probably influenced by a bad group of people following the money around.

Didn't think he was that dumb. What was he thinking (or not thinking as the case may be)?

My concern is his riding style will result in a Danny "Magoo" Chandler riding career. He crashes so much and so does his younger brother that eventually it will catch up with them. Hopefully not like it did Danny Chandler.

This is not the career move he was looking for.

impersonating a Police Officer is a very, very serious matter.

The question is, what were his intentions in pulling over the vehicle? There have been several rape cases in the Metro Detroit area where the perp's were phony cops.

RPG

You don't think it's dumb to impersonate a police officer and pull someone over ? It's a felony in Florida. I guess breaking the law isn't dumb if you don't mind getting arrested, looking like a loser, losing millions in endorsements, and not thinking what all your young fans think of all this.

Richard,

I think outpost22 was saying that he didnt think (or realize) how stupid James is to do something so dumb...as in I thought he was smarter than that.

When I first read his post I thought the same way you did that he was saying that what he did was not that stupid, but after re-reading it, at least I think, he was saying that James was dumb....

Correct me if i am wrong Outpost22

I think you're right. I apoligize Outpost, I misread your post. Thanks, Kmac

My typing and diction sucked as I was hurrying to meet with the CPA today :(

You are correct in that I intended to say CLEARLY that it was a really DUMB move. That being said, I can think of some really dumb things I did about 40 years ago. Thank God Darwinism (pun intended) didn't catch up with me...yet :rofl:

Never heard of a non-movie actor Jimmy Stewart until this thread. But in ca, only displaying red and blue lights is an infraction. Impersonating a LEO requires statements and/or actions that fall under the authority of a LEO. Listening to the 911 tapes, it sounds like only the former. If the FHP troopers thought they were being pulled over, then maybe Stewart has some 'splaining to do. IMO a lifted black Toyota Tundra does not look like a LEO vehicle to me. Had it been a plain wrapper Crown Victoria, then yes it may be a problem. Maybe the lights were part of Stewart's act on the racetrack and the truck was used as a pace truck. Depends a lot on what Stewart had to say and what else was in his possession, such as guns, uniform, gun belt, badges etc.

If he was just being a dumbass, just displaying lights is not a big deal.

I heard it was Mark Stewart, a different person.

Others are not convinced it is the James Stewart of Moto fame.

It doesn't seem like it would be.

There is certainly more than one James Stewarts around.

dc

Richard-D.. GOOD ONE!!!

I remember seeing James Stewart (he was with Ricky Carmichael) as a young kid in a motocross video and he didn't seem like the sharpest tool in the shed... I guess he never changed..

DUMBAZZ.... he's in deep doo-doo

I heard it was Mark Stewart, a different person.

Others are not convinced it is the James Stewart of Moto fame.

It doesn't seem like it would be.

There is certainly more than one James Stewarts around.

dc

David, it definately id THAT James Stewart. His PR people have posted comments on his website trying to say it was a misunderstanding and he was just trying to get thru heavy traffic to make an airline flight....but the cop and the 911 call say a bit different story. We will see. He is a dumbass anyway, always has been.

Even back in that video w2ge refered to where he is interviewed in the back of a Limo with Johnny Marley and Ricky Carmicheal at about 8 years old. BTW w2ge I believe that video was "Crusty Demons of Dirt"....the first one. I still watch it once in a while.

@kmac... That was it, Crusty Demons of Dirt. I couldn't remember the name...

(My memory is GONE! My wife is a charge-nurse of a floor in an Alzheimer's Unit.. I've already told her to start getting me a room! ;-)

(My memory is GONE! My wife is a charge-nurse of a floor in an Alzheimer's Unit.. I've already told her to start getting me a room! ;-)

Yeahbutt.....By the time she gets you one, you will have forgotten you asked her to......DAMHIK! :dopeslap:

Yeahbutt.....By the time she gets you one, you will have forgotten you asked her to......DAMHIK! :dopeslap:

asked her.. What?

James Stewart's DNA is showing up in his younger brother. Fast for a time, but when the inevitable crash happens, it's BIG.

Win it or bin it, that's what they say. Qualifying is for factory riders.

Win it or bin it, that's what they say. Qualifying is for factory riders.

Speaking of that, can I borrow the RT for STS next weekend? :rofl::dopeslap:

I wonder if the red and blue flashing lights on the dash were from an iPhone/Android app. There's a lot of that stuff around. My friend used it and got a slow left lane driver to change lanes. I'd rather taking the civil "tailgating ticket" than the criminal "impersonating an officer summons".

too funny my wife is an RN also....I married WELL for a knucklehead like me. I have had a dozen serious surgeries {ie 6 weeks ago 3 vertibrae fusion C5/6/7 work related} and over a dozen broken boken bones racin MX for the 23.5 years we have been married.

When she was doing her preceptors she had a psych rotation and I told her to pick me a nice room....room 236b has my name on it

:grin:

too funny my wife is an RN also....I married WELL for a knucklehead like me. I have had a dozen serious surgeries {ie 6 weeks ago 3 vertibrae fusion C5/6/7 work related} and over a dozen broken boken bones racin MX for the 23.5 years we have been married.

When she was doing her preceptors she had a psych rotation and I told her to pick me a nice room....room 236b has my name on it

:grin:

KMAC.. YOU are DANGEROUS! hehe Can't say I've had those kinda injuries. I always raced in the woods, Enduro's. Smacked more trees that I ever want to think about. I sucked at MX, can't jump worth a damn.. too scared I guess. I was a member of Meteor Motorcycle Club (We're ECEA) Oldest Enduro Club in US. Last Race bike was a 2000 KTM 300EXC. Now for the woods (for me) nothing like a little 4 stroke for me, EZ-PEAZY.. turns on a dime and tractable power.. not like a screamin 2 stroke coming on the pipe and hanging on for dear life!

I see that avatar of a torn apart KTM.. you did that? Surprised your alive... !! (Course fused C-vertebrae is serious..., Sorry to hear that)

Actually that is not my bike. I stole that avater from a friend on another site. I loved the pic because I have broken a Yamaha in half but had no pics of it, pre digital and camera phones, and now i ride ktms so the pic fit my "personality and riding STYLE"...lol

I may be dangerous, but Im fun to watch....always good for a laugh from my buddy's...

At 47 yrs old I may wanna re-think my life long philosophy that pain is all in your head.....

At 47 yrs old I may wanna re-think my life long philosophy that pain is all in your head.....

In the decade plus since I was your age, I have discovered that there really is no such thing as an "Old, healed injury". There are only injuries bubbling beneath the surface, waiting to re-emerge!

...he didn't seem like the sharpest tool in the shed... I guess he never changed...

Negative. I know bubba and I can tell you he is not as stupid as a bone-head move like this would suggest. I don't pretend to have any F'ing idea what he was thinking (if he was), but he is not a moron.

James Stewart's DNA is showing up in his younger brother. Fast for a time, but when the inevitable crash happens, it's BIG.

He was never that fast man. Couple big amateur wins but nothing stellar. I'm not surprised he is off the pace in the SX Lites.

Archived