IGNORED

optiman

Hello my name is Larry, proud new owner of 2011 R1200RT. Been visiting here awhile and decided I wanted to become a member of this fine community.

Look foward to learning and sharing.

Welcome Larry! Me thinks the bouncing boobies may not fly around here but, can't blame a guy for trying. :grin:

Pat

Welcome. I fairly new here myself. You'll find a wealth of information here and some good humor-most days. I like your avatar!Enjoy your new ride.

Personally, I love bouncy boobies and would love to see them fly. Enjoy the RT, they really make a guy want to put on the miles.

Welcome Larry. Great place to hang out. Get all the ideas you want for farkeling your new RT, and considering your avatar... keep your eyes on the road :)

Hello Larry and welcome! Can you say ...

FARKLE, farkle, farkle, farkle, farkle, farkle, farkle, farkle, farkle, farkle, farkle, farkle, farkle, farkle, farkle, farkle, farkle, farkle, farkle, farkle, farkle, farkle, farkle, farkle, farkle, farkle, farkle, farkle ...

Welcome Larry! Me thinks the bouncing boobies may not fly around here but, can't blame a guy for trying. :grin: Pat

I just hope it isn't an accurate representation of what Larry looks like. Or "Larry" is a nickname in place of her real name.

Wilkommen, "Larry" :rofl:

Archived