IGNORED

Las Vegas BMW Dealer

tgregg

Closest shouldn't be an issue....there are 2 really good BMW dealers in Salt Lake City (as well as an independent) and unless you need service, parts can easily be shipped UPS, etc.

Lots of Beemer riders tour the St. George area.

wwww.beehivebeemers.org

Nora and I stopped at the vegas dealer on the way to torrey. The RT needed a part and they were friendly and quick. :thumbsup:

Nora and I stopped at the vegas dealer on the way to torrey. The RT needed a part and they were friendly and quick. :thumbsup:

If Nora would slow down a bit, parts might not be falling off. :grin::wave:

I could keep her in sight on a road with out curves/after that...forget about it. In the end, I get there! :dopeslap::wave:

Thanks Marty, maybe chasing Nora you need the airplane.

I realize I'm kind of new here (only 10 years) but why in the world would dealer questions go under Ride and Event planning :=D

I think the Las Vegas and Salt Lake dealers know each other well. The owner of the Vegas shop told me he lives in Salt Lake and commutes back and forth on a weekly basis. Something about buying the Vegas shop from the SLC dealer a few years ago.

Anyway, I've had limited experience at the shop but it has all been good to date. Seem like a good group to work with.

I think the Las Vegas and Salt Lake dealers know each other well. The owner of the Vegas shop told me he lives in Salt Lake and commutes back and forth on a weekly basis. Something about buying the Vegas shop from the SLC dealer a few years ago.

Anyway, I've had limited experience at the shop but it has all been good to date. Seem like a good group to work with.

Thanks, I bought my bike and always went to Brown's in Pomona. Tough part of moving is finding vendors in a new area.

118 miles to Vegas, 300 miles to Salt Lake? Both owned by the same guy? There is a question here? You could always make Bob Brown happy and go back there.

Archived