IGNORED

Back in the saddle...........woooohoooo!!

motorman587

motorman587

I knew it would not last long, bought a used 2005 Honda Goldwing w 50k................price was right, the wife gave the ok, the owner is also allowing other payment.............so win win for me!!!

Hope I still hang around here.

I knew it would not last long, bought a used 2005 Honda Goldwing w 50k................price was right, the wife gave the ok, the owner is also allowing other payment.............so win win for me!!!

Hope I still hang around here.

So, in for the BRR?

motorman587
Welcome back John :wave:

A big ugly bike is better than no bike at all :grin:

I would've taken a silver wing........jk.......lol

They should have kicked me out of here years ago when I bought a Vstrom.

I thought they did. :wave:

Welcome back to the fun.

"I would've taken a silver wing........jk.......lol"

A Silver Wing? Not a bad choice... http://toronto.canadianlisted.com/motorcycles/1982-honda-silverwing-500cc-factory-faring-luggage_395670.html

I remember those. My best friend in college had one. Was right pissed when I bought a 750 Yamaha for my first bike. We rode it 1200 miles to FL in December, without any accoutrements, when he moved. Took turns thawing out in his Thunderbird II. Haven't seen him since. :(

hey, 2 big fuglies sometimes make a purdy...looking forward to seeing you again sometime john.

That is good news John and good to hear from you. Your old LT is still running great, we love it. Let us know how the Wing compares.

Lone_RT_rider

I would've taken a silver wing........jk.......lol

How about a Pacific Coast? *he ducks* :grin: Your back? I didn't know you left! hahaha! Welcome back John. :)

Shawn

motorman587
That is good news John and good to hear from you. Your old LT is still running great, we love it. Let us know how the Wing compares.

I should have never never sold that bike to you........lol......... Glad it is in good hands!!! One of those, "I should have done that" moments.....

Welcome back John.

I had a 06' GW when I got my RT. Sold it a few months after getting the RT but still miss it, they're great bikes. Enjoy...

Archived