IGNORED

Kickboxer Concept...If this the answer, what the hell was the question?

John Ranalletta

John Ranalletta

Actually, I think it's pretty cool when someone has the gonads and the money to free style, especially if they have the technical ability to make it work.

Maybe I'm just jealous someone has the time, imagination and moola to produce what's more a work of art than a useful appliance.

Joe Frickin' Friday
Actually, I think it's pretty cool when someone has the gonads and the money to free style, especially if they have the technical ability to make it work.

Depends on your definition of "work." The article says he has all of the CAD files needed to make a physical copy, but for now the bike seen in the photos is just virtual. And if one gets made, it's a long process between simply rolling under its own power and delivering any kind of meaningful performance. If a prototype were actually made, I think (for starters) it would quickly show that there was a huge weight penalty for the front drive, and little benefit to show for it, since most bikes have a wheelie problem long before they have a rear-wheel-traction problem.

Looks like he's done a bit of fab work in the past,

Maybe I'm just jealous someone has the time, imagination and moola to produce what's more a work of art than a useful appliance.

So you're jealous of independently wealthy artists? Me too. :grin:

:P

I love innovation. But that...too much innovation and not enough practical function...at least from what it looks like. I would ride it though, what the heck.

Archived