IGNORED

New Tires for 1150rt

Mark G

Looking to replace my tires, have worn out dunlop sportmax ...prob the originals, lol. Cannot find sportmax for sale, all I have located are road smarts.

Looking for the expert opinions/suggestions we typically get in this forum. :grin:

Opinion kind of like OoPEZoO's: If they are made for your kind of use, not for dirt or racing, they are the correct size, they are black and more or less round :) , they will work well. Nowadays I don't think there are any really bad tires our there.

I love the Bridgestones on my 1100RT, just binned a pair of half worn roadsmarts ( about 5000 mls on them ) a couple of months ago ......... absolutely hated them in the wet !!

Opinion kind of like OoPEZoO's: If they are made for your kind of use, not for dirt or racing, they are the correct size, they are black and more or less round :) , they will work well. Nowadays I don't think there are any really bad tires our there.

I'm with Paul....go with the black round ones.....

I recently got Pirelli Angel ST's to replace my worn out Z6's. I only got a few miles on last fall before the snow came, but they felt pretty good to me. I had read some positive reviews, and the price was right, so I took a chance.

Archived