IGNORED

Which Techlusion is Right for my Bike

GlennW

I've researched the pros and cons and have decided that I'd like to try a Techlusion R-259 to reduce or eliminate surging on my 2003 R1150RT. However, the Dobeck Performance web site lists two models for the R1150RT, the FI-1032 and the FI-1033. The two models seem to differ only in the type of O2 sensor plug.

Short of pulling off the bodywork and physically checking the O2 sensor, is there any simple way of determining which model I need? I'd rather not have to pull the tupperware twice.

Thanks.

GW

ShovelStrokeEd

If your determined to run the 1030 series, you will have to pull the right side tupperware to access the connector.

For me, I'd just go with the 259 and pull your cat code plug. That way, the computer will ignore the O2 sensor anyway and you'll be good to go.

I'll be working in the garage this weekend... my R-259 just arrived today. I ordered the FI-1033 which is plug-and-play. Best price I could find was$224.95 with free UPS from customdynamics.com.

http://customdynamics.com/motorcycle-per...module.htm#BMW_

Thanks. According to the website you listed the FI-1032 R-259 is the right model for me. Somehow I found the Dobeck Performance website more confusing.

GW

Archived