IGNORED

Changing keyboard key assignments (?)

VinnyR11

Far too often I hit the CAPS LOCK key while I'm typing, so my stuff loOKS LIKE THIS and then I have to go back to correct it.

Is there a simple way to assign keys to other letters/functions? I'd like to swap my Caps Lock with the "tilde".. this thing>> "~"

Dennis Andress

It could be done, but not simply. I might be easier to just pop the Caps Lock key off so as to get it out of the way.

It could be done, but not simply. I might be easier to just pop the Caps Lock key off so as to get it out of the way.

Nice and simple. That's the way I went, and it's still easy enough to use the cap lock when I want. Thanks.

There's a little utility program you can download called "KeyTweak". I wanted to disable the Windows key and this did the trick but it will also allow you to remap any other keys you want.

No affiliation, no warranty, etc.

Jerry Johnston

You wouldn't want to do that on an Enermax keyboard it's a real PIA to put back on. Most however it quite simple.

You wouldn't want to do that on an Enermax keyboard it's a real PIA to put back on. Most however it quite simple.

Mine was a snap. Literally. It just snapped up and then slid out along two wire guide posts.

Archived