IGNORED

Bears vs. Packers - God is on Chicago's Side

Mike

Green Bay Newspaper Spells Chicaco incorrectly. Funny stuff

Heres the story.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/01/21/green-bay-newspaper-spell_n_812269.html?ir=Sports

"There is no excuse for the spelling error on the front page of Monday’s Press-Gazette. We Know the great city of Chicago is spelled with Two “c”s and a G, and not three “c”s. We were equally embarrassed we Got it wrong in the first place and then failed to catch in in the proofreadingProcess . We apologize for the error. In the event that the Packers win Sunday

And advance to the Super Bowl, We’ll spell the host city of Dallas Correctly".

I am ready for this game. This is going to be one of the great

games to see!

I sure hope so. In terms of historical significance, everything else pales in comparison; there is no greater rivalry in all of sports. Yet, George Halas and Curly Lambeau were close friends. Halas may be the man ultimately responsible for the Packers surviving and remaining in Green Bay, while Lambeau returned the favor at another time.

All we can hope for is that Cutler has an "on" day :eek:!

Go Bears, shred that cheese :) !!!

As a Denver Bronco fan I can tell you that Cutler is waaaay past due for a meltdown. I see three int's or perhaps two with a fumble mixed in tomorrow just for fun....sorry Bears fans. :rofl:

The Star Spangled Banner has been sung. The game about to begin.

Chicken Soup, pear stuffed croissants with cream cheese, Martinellis apple ciser, Dark chocolate cake.

I am ready. Godd Luck Gang.

Yes it was tough on Chicago. The freezer helped and two interceptions by Greenbay took the game.

Looks like its gonna be Pittsburgh and Greenbay.

Pennsylvania Steel against Wisconsin Cheese.

Gonna be a great game!

How often does an enormous nose tackle drop back and intercept a pass like that (for a TD no less)?

There is no God. :cry:

Oh there is, there is, you just misunderstood the message. :wave:

But don't feel bad, some religious fanatic, who gives Christianity a bad name, claims the world will end when the Myan calendar runs out soon. He also is wrong.

Cutler took a powder and mailed it in. Tomorrow's Chicago Tribune headline: Have his teammates lost confidence in Jay Cutler??

By the way, it's awful quiet here, where are the Bears fans? :P

Now that we know the teams in the superbowl, If any of you are thinking of going, here is some information that you might find helpful.

"If you’re lucky enough to be heading to the 2011 Super Bowl to see the Steelers and Packers at Cowboys Stadium at 6:00 PM February 6, well … hopefully you’ve already done your planning. The Fort Worth Star-Telegram points out that parking lots near the stadium are currently selling spots at a remarkable $990 each. And that’s not all you’ll overpay for: hotel rooms in the area are going for three to five times their normal rate. And then there’s the tickets themselves: StubHub has them going for about $3000 for nosebleed seats, and $10,000-$15,000 for really premium ones."

So I was thinking that even if all the tickets were 3K and at 60,000 seats, thats a take for the day of about 180,000,000.00 dollars. Then if you own a parking lot of say 200 spaces at 1000 bucks you get almost a quarter of a million dollars for the day.

How often does an enormous nose tackle drop back and intercept a pass like that (for a TD no less)?

May be the guy was too small for QB to see?

Since Cutler had to go stand on the sidelines with his "injury" anyway...I wish he'd had hurt it earlier...may be then the Bears would have won. Knees are tricky, they tend to get hurt more easily when one's game isn't going so well.

As a Denver Bronco fan I can tell you that Cutler is waaaay past due for a meltdown. I see three int's or perhaps two with a fumble mixed in tomorrow just for fun....sorry Bears fans. :rofl:

Cutler's stats: six of 14, 80 yards, no touchdowns, two interceptions, a 31.8 rating. Not bad, beemerboy, you were only off by one fumble! I wish this site had a "patting himself on the back" smilie!

Cutler's stats: six of 14, 80 yards, no touchdowns, two interceptions, a 31.8 rating. Not bad, beemerboy, you were only off by one fumble! I wish this site had a "patting himself on the back" smilie!

Not a lot of offensive fireworks from either team. After an impressive opening drive, Rodgers kind of fell apart, too, ending up with 55.4 quarterback rating. Nonetheless, he's an outstanding player and seems destined for a long, successful career.

I guess I shouldn't be crying too much. Beforehand, I had told my evil Packer-worshipping friends that I thought Green Bay was the better team and that I just hoped that they'd end up duking it out. The game took some unusual turns, but ultimately it turned out to be a nailbiter for both teams' fans.

Congrats to the Pack.

Archived