IGNORED

Nature is the awesomest...

Shaman97

Very cool. I want to know more about that fall that glows in February. Anyone know what's up with that? Which fall, is it accessible, Why does it glow, when does it glow?

Joe Frickin' Friday
Very cool. I want to know more about that fall that glows in February. Anyone know what's up with that? Which fall, is it accessible, Why does it glow, when does it glow?

Very cool. I want to know more about that fall that glows in February.

Saw that in Nat. Geographic or some such. It's a phenomenon of lighting at sunset, I think. Only happens at certain times of the year and if it's a cloudy day, no effect.

You Google, you learn, very much interesting.

Saw that in Nat. Geographic or some such. It's a phenomenon of lighting at sunset, I think. Only happens at certain times of the year and if it's a cloudy day, no effect.

If you are old like me you might remember the real fire falls, long gone now. I loved watching that at night in that valley. It was not to good for old mother nature :eek:

Here is a start.

Danny caddyshack Noonan

Originally Posted By: notacop

If you are old like me you might remember the real fire falls, long gone now. I loved watching that at night in that valley. It was not to good for old mother nature

Never saw it but I do enjoy the Huell Howser show of that episode. Must have been pretty cool.

Archived