IGNORED

My name is ....

TEWKS

Great video. I was looking for the 300+lbs of crap anchored down on the bike like a famous pair of GS riders had....or the infamous, "the bikes are just so heavy"....comment....LOL

If you want to know more about Tiff and Miriam who is a doctor from Italy and rides the same moto go to adv and check out their ride tales. Two amazing women who met and took pics of the bikes next to each other while in the US. My daughter and I took Miriam to breakfast in san francisco. Both amazing women! with wonderful ride tales.

If you want to know more about Tiff and Miriam who is a doctor from Italy and rides the same moto go to adv and check out their ride tales.

Hey Marty, :wave: do you have a link to their tales? It's a big scary place (adv) over there. :grin:

Pat

Tiffany contacted us about her world travels and we outfitted her with Gerbing's gear. She stopped by our corporate HQ and I got to chat with her for an hour or two. Heard back from her several times and she was always grateful for the gear. A very sweet and focused/driven young lady. What an adventure!

Tiff, it was a pleasure to meet you.

Pat, neither has posted lately. I know Miriam is home in Italia. Not sure where Tiff is. Don't have a link/should be several pages down in ride tales.

Miriam posts under io parto. Worth searching for/real ride tales!

Good stuff my friend... I want to be from nowhere.

My sentiments exactly. I wonder if my dad will finally understand why I want to do all this stuff after he watches the video?

Yup, i'm a couple days into it! :thumbsup:

I can really relate to this quote from Miriam! :grin:

my English is just a school English ..and I was not good a school ..I was all the time looking out of the window during the lesson

Pat

Archived